The Healthengine Recalls 'Preferences' page is where you can set your own personalised Recalls system settings. We have provided a break down of each
If you have multiple practices linked to your PMS, then you can specify which location that you wish to sync your Recalls with.
First Contact Timeframe
This setting determines how many days before a recall is due you would like it to appear in the ‘To Action’ tab. Our default setting is 14 days to give you plenty of time to contact the patient prior to the recall due date. However, you are able to increase or decrease this number as suits your practice.
Subsequent Contact Timeframe
This setting determines how many days after a contact attempt you would like a recall to return to the ‘To Action’ tab. You can set the number of preferred days for each contact type. Our defaults are 3 days later for SMS recalls, 10 days for letter recalls, and 2 days for phone call recalls. After a contact attempt has been made on a recall, it will be moved into the ‘All Synced Recalls’ tab until the number of days have passed according to your settings for each contact type.
Delayed SMS Send Time
This setting determines at what time of day SMS will be sent for Recalls where you have selected "Delay send until recall due".
Recall Sync Range
This setting determines which recalls appear in your ‘All Synced Recalls’ tab. By default, all recalls that are due within the next 45 days or within the last 45 days will be displayed in the ‘All Synced Recalls’ tab. Any recalls with a due date outside of this date range will NOT show up in the ‘All Synced Recalls’ tab.
Letter Header and Footer
These settings control:
- Where the patient address appears on the letter
- You can change this setting so that the patient address aligns with the window of your practice’s envelopes
- Increasing the top margin setting will push the patient address lower down
- Reducing the top margin setting will push the patient address higher up
- Increasing the left margin setting will push the patient address left
- Reducing the left margin setting will push the patient address right
- Whether or not your practice’s address appears in the header space
- We recommend having this setting selected if you choose not to have a header image on your letters
- Where your header image appears on the page
- Can be left, right, or centre aligned along the top of the page
- Please note that if the header image takes up the whole top width of the page, it won’t seem to move when changing this setting.
- Where your footer image appears on the page
- Can be left, right, or centre aligned along the bottom of the page
- Please note that if the footer image takes up the whole bottom width of the page, it won’t seem to move when changing this setting.
- Add or remove a header image
- Add or remove a footer image
Please remember to always click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom right of the page after making any changes to your settings.