In the HealthEngine Recalls system, you can filter your recalls to assist you in processing them more efficiently. The filters include:
- Free text search - This allows you to search by patient name or recall type.
- Recall due date range - This allows you to see only recalls with a due date within a particular range.
- Doctor - This allows you to filter the recalls by the associated doctor.
- Recall Type - This allows you to filter the recalls by their recall type.
- Urgency - This allows you to filter the recalls by their urgency.
- Contact Attempts - This allows you to filter the recalls by the number of contact attempts that have been made against it.
- Communication Types - This allows you to filter the recalls by the communication types that are possible for that recall; for example, by clicking on ‘SMS’, this shows only recalls that can be sent as an SMS (i.e. the patient record associated with that recall has a valid mobile number against it in your PMS).
- Patient agreed to SMS? - This allows you to filter out any recalls for which the associated patient has or hasn’t agreed to receive SMS communications from your practice.
- Booked next appointment? - This allows you to filter out any recalls for which the associated patient has already booked an upcoming appointment or vice versa.
You can also sort the recalls by ascending or descending order for each column heading by clicking on that column heading. For example, in the below image, the recalls have been sorted in ascending order by ‘Recall Due’ so that recalls that are due soonest are displayed first.
You can combine filters and sorting as much as you like to narrow down the list of recalls that are displayed.
If you have any questions or concerns about these features, please contact our friendly Support staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.