Healthengine's Images feature in Practice Admin allows you to add, update and delete your practice's Healthengine practice profile images, including the logo, banner image, and gallery images.
To access the Images feature in Practice Admin, simply navigate to 'Connections' then 'Patient Connect Profile' and click on the 'Images' option as seen below:
This will show you a new page that will provide the optional sections of Logo, Banner Image and Gallery Image for you to submit your practice's photos. To upload an image, simply click on the 'Upload from computer' button to choose from your desktop or Drag and drop the image from your computer.
The Gallery Images section also allows you to upload YouTube videos of your practice to your Healthengine Practice Profile! To add a Youtube video link, simply locate the link of the YouTube video you'd like to add and paste it into the dialogue box as seen below:
Once you've added an image to one of the sections, you'll be given the option to add a description about the image. If you choose to add an image description, it should describe what the image is depicting and include keywords such as 'Waiting Room' or 'Practice Logo".
Please note, your Practice Profile images cannot include any of the following:
- Copyright or trademark image/s (e.g. Google Maps images cannot be used)
- Phone numbers or website addresses (Healthengine publishes this on your page already!)
- Inappropriate material
Once you have saved your images, they will be sent to our Customer Support Team for approval before being displayed online as seen below:
Please note: Moderation of these changes can take up to 1-2 business days.
How to Supply Quality Images
- Resolution is important: Supply large, high resolution images. New smartphone photos are okay, but photography using a high quality camera is even better.
- Take photos in the right format: Take Staff photos in portrait orientation. Gallery and banner photos taken in landscape orientation will showcase your practice better than images in portrait orientation.
- Make your practice presentable: Clean up, remove clutter, and ensure your practice is well lit so that it is welcoming to Patients.
- Highlight your practice features: Provide photos of the front of your building, waiting room, consult room, front desk, car park, nursery, and anything else unique to help promote your practice.
If you experience any issues or need assistance with making changes, reach out to our friendly Healthengine Support Team via phone, chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org