The 'Appointment Types' interface allows you to manage your practice's appointment types, including name, length, and which patients it is available for (new, existing, or both). You can also temporarily show/hide your online appointments from this page, either on a per-practitioner basis, or for all practitioners; please note that this is intended for use in emergencies only and does not affect billing.
Specifically, the 'Appointment Types' interface allows you to:
- Create, edit, and delete appointment types.
- Edit the name, length, and patient type of appointment types. (With the exception of GP who are given a selection of appointment types to choose from)
- Customise appointment types on a per-practitioner basis.
- Choose the order in which your appointment types appear on the booking form.
- If you are using integrated practice management software (PMS), you may be able to link your HealthEngine appointment types to your PMS appointment types so that they enter your appointment book in the way that you want. This is required for our integrations with D4W and SOE.
The aim of this feature is to improve practice efficiency by reducing the administrative time associated with contacting HealthEngine's Support team for changes to your appointment types. For more detailed instructions on how to use the 'Appointment Types' interface to configure your practice's appointment types, please click here.