The HealthEngine Appointment Connector does not publish 'On the day' appointments created in Best Practice, even once they become available on the day.
If you are missing availability online, it could be that the times have been created as 'on the day' appointments.
On the day appointments created under 'Practice Defaults' will affect online availability for every practitioner. Our system will not show any of these appointments.
To check your 'On the day' appointments go to the Best Practice main screen, Setup > Sessions and select 'On the day' appointments. An example of 'On the day' appointments created in Practice Defaults can be seen below.
Each of the times listed in the above example will not be published online for any practitioner.
If you wish for these to be displayed online, you will need to delete the 'On the day' appointments. If they need to be kept as 'on the day' appointments, HealthEngine unfortunately will not publish these times.
If you wish to delete them, see below for step by step instructions.
- Click Edit
- Choose Wednesday from the drop down list
- Uncheck the times from 9:00am to 10:30am
- Click save
- The appointment times should show online within a few minutes.
- Don't forget to check on the day appointments under each practitioner as well.
- HealthEngine will never publish on the day appointments at any time.