Important: If you're not logged in, your favourites will only be stored in that device's local memory. This means it will only be available on that device. To synchronise across all devices, make sure you're logged in when using favourites.
To add a practice to your favourites, there are two methods you can use:
Searching by specialty
- Tap on the specialty of the practice you're looking for, for example 'General Practictioner'
- Tap the magnifying glass icon at the top right of the screen
- Type the name of the practice you're looking for into the search bar
- If the practice comes up in the list, tap on its name in the search results; this will take you to their profile
- Once on their profile, there will be a star at the top right corner of the practice's profile. Tap the star once to add that practice to your favourites. If successful, the star will turn yellow.
- If the practice doesn't come up in the list of results, try using the other method described below.
Searching using the 'Favourites' tool
- On the main screen of the app, tap the button that reads 'Tap to add your favourite practices'
- Type the name of the practice you're looking for in the search bar
- Tap on the name of the practice in the search results; this will add the practice to your favourites.
If you wish to remove a practice from favourites, simply navigate to their profile by tapping on their name under the 'Favourites' section of the main screen of the app. Once on their profile, tap the yellow star in the top right corner of the screen (pictured below).
If successful, the star will turn blue with a white outline (pictured below).