Important: If you're not logged in, your favourites will only be stored in that device's local memory. This means it will only be available on that device. To synchronise across all devices, make sure you're logged in when using favourites.
The screenshots used in this article are from an iPhone, and it may looks lightly different on Android but the process is the same.
To add a practice to your favourites, there are two methods you can use:
Searching by specialty
- Tap on the specialty of the practice you're looking for on the Find & Book screen, for example 'General Practitioner'
- Tap the magnifying glass icon at the top right of the screen
- Type the name of the practice you're looking for into the search bar
- If the practice comes up in the list, tap on its name in the search results; this will take you to their profile.
- Once on their profile, there will be a heart in the top right corner of the practice's profile. Tap the heart once to add that practice to your 'My Care Team' (favourites). If successful, the heart will fill white.
- You can then see the practice listed in your My Care Team on the home screen.
- If the practice doesn't come up in the list of results, try using the other method described below.
Searching using the 'My Care Team' tool
- On the home screen of the app, tap the button that reads 'Find my doctor' under My Care Team.
- Type the name of the practice you're looking for in the search bar
- Tap on the heart next to the practice in the search results; this will add the practice to your favourites list known as your My Care Team.
If you wish to remove a practice from your My Care Team favourites list, simply click the blue heart shown on the practice under the 'My Care Team' section of the home screen of the app.
If successful, you will see a confirmation screen (pictured below).
Once removed they will no longer be visible under your My Care Team.