Please note: In order to keep track of all of the appointments you've booked through HealthEngine, you need to be logged in when booking appointments so that they're created against the history of your account.
At the bottom of the screen, tap on the 'Home' button. From here, you can see your current and upcoming HealthEngine appointments listed at the top of the screen under Current or Upcoming appointments.
A booking moves from the Upcoming appointments to Current appointments 15 minutes prior to the appointment time. (With the exception of video consults which move to 'Current appointments' 5 minutes prior to the appointment time.)
You can cancel or reschedule appointments from this screen if your practice permits it.
To do this, click the booking and you will see options such as cancel, reschedule, or call practice. Be aware that each practice can set their own individual cancellation period in which patients are able to use this function to cancel online. If you do not see the cancel option, you may be outside the practices cancellation period and must call the practice instead.
You will also see further options below this with arrows you can click on.
- If you click the arrow next to phone number you can call the practice.
- If you click the arrow next to the practice address you can view it in on a map.
- If you click the practitioner name you will go to their HealthEngine profile where you can learn more about your practitioner.
- If you click the practice name you will go to their HealthEngine profile where you can learn more about the practice.
- If you click the date and time you can add the appointment to your calendar.
If your practices software does not allow changes or cancellations you will not see the cancel and reschedule options and are instead presented with the below instruction and button to call the practice.
To see a record of your previous bookings, navigate to the Account screen, and scroll down until you see Previous Appointments.
Click here to see the list of all previous appointments under your account, regardless of the profile used.