Availability not showing in Cliniko?
There are a few things to look at, where the problem lies will depend on whether it is all availability that is not showing, or just the availability for a certain practitioner.
- Check Settings > Business Information > Edit business information > Online Bookings. Make sure the checkbox is on for 'Display this business in online bookings'. Also check that your business has a postcode listed here.
- Check Settings > Appointments > Online Bookings. Make sure the checkbox is on for 'Turn on Online Bookings'.
Certain practitioner(s) availability?
- Go to Settings > Our clinic > Users & practitioners
- Select the offending practitioner
- Check the timezone
- Take note of the default appointment type (If it is N/A, we will not pick up that practitioner. The default should be set as your shortest length appointment type.)
- Make sure they're switched on for online bookings
- Go to Settings > Appointment types
- Select the practitioner's default appointment type that you took note of, and make sure it's checked on for 'Show in online bookings'