Availability not showing?
There are a few things to look at, where the problem lies will depend on whether it is all availability that is not showing, or just the availability for a certain practitioner.
- In Cliniko, check Settings > Business Information > Edit business information > Online Bookings. Make sure the checkbox is on for 'Display this business in online bookings'. Also check that your business has a postcode listed here.
- Check Settings > Appointments > Online Bookings. Make sure the checkbox is on for 'Turn on Online Bookings'.
Certain practitioner(s) availability?
- Go to Settings > Our clinic > Users & practitioners
- Select the practitioner that has missing availability.
- Check the timezone
- Take note of the default appointment type in their practitioner settings (If it is N/A, we will not pick up that practitioner. The default should be set as your shortest length appointment type.)
- Make sure they're switched on for online bookings
- Go to Settings > Appointment types
- Select the practitioner's default appointment type that you took note of, and make sure it's checked on for 'Show in online bookings'
Please note that all your practitioners appointment types on HealthEngine should be the length of your default appointment type or longer.