Reminders Plus helps to ensure that your patients are reminded of their upcoming appointments, along with providing them the ability to instantly confirm, cancel, or re-book their appointment.
These reminders are sent to patients via either SMS or the HealthEngine app and via email.
Reminders is available for free as part of the Patient360 Essentials bundle or as part of the Patient360 Premium bundle, which allows for greater customisation and control of your reminders through Reminders Plus. This article discusses Reminders Plus only.
- Automated reminders delivered by email and SMS or the HealthEngine app (iOS only), making sure patients remember their appointments.
- Patients can confirm, cancel, or re-book their appointment online, at their convenience.
- Send up to 2 reminders per appointment.
- Fully customisable and configurable; craft your own reminder message, choose which practitioners and appointment types they're send for and at what time/s.
- Real-time reporting with a snapshot of confirmations, cancellations, and appointments re-booked via the Reminders system.
- Simple and straightforward integration with a range of Practice Management Software (PMS) options and seamless connection with HealthEngine's Online Booking System, ensuring cancelled appointments are instantly re-published online.
- Complies with National Privacy Standards for opt-in and opt-out.
- Reduce 'Did-Not-Attends' (DNAs) and late cancellations, saving both time and money.
- Free up your phones so that staff can focus on the patients already at the practice.
- Keep costs down with a flat, monthly fee for all reminders, included as part of the Patient360 Premium bundle (no messy credit bundles).
- Deliver a superior patient experience.
- Maintain full control with a range of customisation options.
Please note that the sync to PMS consent settings will need to be disabled for practices using BestPractice Jade as BestPractice's Jade edition does not allow third-party integrations to access their consent settings, regardless of whether or not they are official partners with BestPractice.
- As a reminder is a transactional message pertaining to a health service the patient has booked, legally, patient consent is not required.
Speak to your Customer Success Manager today to upgrade to Reminders Plus as part of the Patient360 Premium bundle.