Your payment details can be updated in the following ways:
HealthEngine Billing Portal
The billing portal provides a view of your account since August 2018 giving you access to the following:
- Viewing and downloading your recent invoices
- Reviewing your current payment method
- Updating your payment method by credit card
- Login to your billing portal by accessing the secure billing link which is found on your invoice.
- Select the login method to receive a login link by email or a 6-digit code by SMS to login.
Note that the contact information is dependent on the information available in your account.
- Make a once off credit card payment by:
- Selecting the “Go to Invoices” link
- And then select the “Pay with Credit Card” on each invoice you wish to pay.
Note that only one invoice can be paid at a time.
- Make the payment by inserting your credit card details.
Note that your credit card details will not be saved for once off credit card payments.
- Setup / update your credit card details for direct debit
- Select “review/update your payment method”
- Enter your credit card details to setup your credit card for direct debit or enter your new credit card details to update your credit card details for direct debit.
Note that your credit card will be automatically debited for all future invoices.
Email ticket request to Finance
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to update your account payment details.
Call us on 1300 377 639, Select Option 1 to update your account payment details.
Direct Debit form for bank account
Set up your direct debit on your bank account by contacting our accounts team on
T - 1300 377 639, Select Option 1
E - email@example.com