Looking to add an additional user to your current list of Practice Admin logins?
Just follow the below simple steps, and your new user will be set up and ready to go in no time!
1. Log into Practice Admin portal under an existing user and go to the Settings tab
2. Select 'Logins & Permissions'
3. Add the new email address
4. Click 'Send invite'
5. Tick the 'Edit Users' and 'Edit Profile' permissions for the new user
6. Go to the mailbox of the new email address and click the link provided in the Practice Admin invite to create a new password. Important: This password link will only be valid for 3-hours.
Note: Your Practice Admin username is your email address.
7. If the new user is unable to set a password through the provided link within the 3-hour window, they can just go to https://healthengine.com.au/appointment/admin/ and press the 'Forgot your password?' link to enter the new user's email address and send a reset password link to their mailbox.