- Have you recently changed servers?
- Are you experiencing technical difficulties on your server and need to move the appointment connector to another computer?
- Are you no longer wanting to integrate the appointments from your appointment book to HealthEngine?
If you answered yes to any of the above, the first thing that you will need to do is uninstall the HealthEngine Appointment Connector from your practice server.
Not to fear - Uninstalling the HealthEngine Appointment Connector is a quick and easy process that can be done in under 10-minutes!
To uninstall the HealthEngine Appointment Connector, please follow the below step-by-step instructions:
- Login to the old server
- Go to the Start Menu
- Open the (C:) drive on My Computer
- Open 'Program Files (x86)'
- Select 'HealthEngine Appointment Connector'
- Right-click on 'Uninstall' > Click ‘Run as Administrator’
- Follow the prompts:
- “Do you want to keep the existing configuration?” Select ‘No’
- This section will load the uninstall and present the message Uninstall was complete successfully - Press ‘Close’
- The uninstallation of the Appointment Connector is now complete!
For further assistance, please go to our Help Centre, located in your PracticeAdmin portal. If our Help Centre does not address your queries, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org