Have you recently received a notification or email that your HealthEngine Appointment Connector is down and needs restarting? This means that we have lost connection with your server which could be for a number of reasons including:
- Your server was upgraded/updated
- Your server is/was switched off (usually overnight)
- Your Internet is slow/having issues/loss of connection
A loss of connection to your server prevents our Healthengine Appointment Connector from accessing your Practice Management Software to publish available appointments online.
For Cloud-Based Practice Software Users
This includes the following: Praktika, Oasis, Cliniko, Exact, etc.,
Before proceeding to contact our Healthengine Support Team, please navigate to your personal practice website to see if your appointments are publishing online.
If appointments are publishing online, we recommend checking that they are publishing on your Healthengine Practice Profile too. If they are, then this temporary drop in publishing is now resolved. If not, please reach out to our Healthengine Support Team.
If your appointments are not publishing on your practice website then there is still an ongoing issue with your Practice Management Software provider and we recommend you reach out to them first regarding this issue.
For Appointment Connector Practice Software Users
This including the following: Best Practice, Medical Director, Genie, Frontdesk, etc,.
Please follow the step by step instructions as per below, or forward this information onto your IT support team to complete:
1. Log onto practice server
2. Click on Start Menu
3. Search for ‘Services’
4. Click on ‘Services’ (gear cog icon)
5. Double-Click on the 'HealthEngine Appointment Connector'
6. If the service says 'Running', please press 'Stop' wait for it to load, then press 'Start'
7. If the service says 'Stopped' please press 'Start'.
8. Once running, please check that there is information populating in the 'View Log' in the Systray Monitor. This can be found by searching for 'Systray Monitor' in your start menu, and will appear in your toolbar.
If you experience any issues or need assistance with making changes, reach out to our friendly Healthengine Support Team via phone, chat or email email@example.com