Availability in praktika is handled by tagging an available range with HealthEngine slots. This is similar to making appointments available online in other practice software:
- Choose availability from the menu on the right sidebar (this switches to editing availability).
- Select the preferred practitioner by clicking their name below the availability menu.
- Create an available range for the selected practitioner by dragging out a time range on a specific day (each practitioner will have their own colour).
- Select HealthEngine under the list of doctors and create slots by clicking (optionally dragging) in the created availability for the practitioner.
- Repeat creating slots for each appointment time you want published on HealthEngine
- Each slot will be tagged with a HealthEngine logo
- Each slot maps to an appointment availability on HealthEngine
- If you make them longer or shorter, they will still only be one appointment on HealthEngine.
- Save the availability and propagate for however many weeks ahead is desired.
Please note that our Praktika integration does not support online cancellations. If a patient wishes to cancel their appointment they must contact your practice so that you can cancel the appointment yourselves.