To add and edit your appointment types and lengths, please log into your Practice Admin portal and follow the below instructions:
- Go to the 'Settings' tab at the bottom left-hand menu of your portal
- Select 'Appointment Types'
- Click on the relevant practitioner's name
- To add an appointment type:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the green 'Add Appointment Type' button on the right-hand side.
- Appointment Name: Add the Appointment Name to the free-text box
- Available To: Select which patients you would like to make this appointment available to. E.g. All Patients, Existing Patients Only, or New Patients only.
- Appointment Length: The duration of this appointment.
- All Patients: This appointment length will apply to this appointment type for all users; both Existing Patients and New Patients.
- Existing Patients: This appointment length will apply to this appointment type for users booking as an Existing Patient.
- New Patients: This appointment length will apply to this appointment type for users booking as a New Patient.
- Alternatively, if you would like to offer the appointment type to both Existing Patients and New Patients but would like the appointment type to go in as differnet appointment lengths depending on whether they are a New Patient or an Existing Patient, you can select both 'New Patient' and 'Existing Patient' then specify the relevant appointment lengths.
- Select the blue 'Save All' button to save your progress.
Please ensure that any variation of appointment length is in multiples of your standard appointment length; If your standard appointment length is 15 minutes, you would look to do 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 60 minutes etc.
To remove an appointment type, just press the 'bin' icon under the 'Actions' category, to the right of the appointment type you wish to delete.